Kent Trust Web Administrators
This page updated March 2011
NEWS AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Kent Trust Web Manual: Part 1: Creating and Editing Web Pages
- Covers registering with Kent Trust Web, logging in and security, My Kent Trust Web, adding and editing articles, adding images, documents or links to your article, deleting documents and images from the site.
- Full Kent Trust Web Administrator’s Manual - web pages, calendars and blogs
- This is the complete manual. It is over 60 pages long, however the contents page contains hyperlinks that direct you to the specific instructions that you need. You may prefer to download specific sections of it from the list below:
- Instructions for administering Google Calendars (for Children’s Centres - updated for 2012)
We are more than happy to answer any questions you have about our website that aren’t answered here. We update these help pages all the time to reflect the questions you are asking. You can contact us using the details below. Our office is open during termtime as well as school holidays, and our standard office hours are Monday to Friday, between 9.00am and 5pm.
If you need to contact us outside of office opening hours, please leave a message on our answerphone or send an e-mail, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.